Hey Guys! This time we talk to Mad man Wolverine! This dude gotta bit of anger management issues so I gotta be carefull.STATS
Name:Wolverine AKA Logan, AKA James Howlett
Skills: Incredible healing powers mean he can recover quickly from any injury. His skeleton and retractable claws covered in the super strong metal adamantium. He also has animal-like senses that let him track his enemies.
History:Wolverine is a key member of the X-men team. His past is unknown and is on an ongoing journey to find out who he really is.
THE CHAT
B:Hey Wolverine. What have you been up to?
W: I just finished shooting a TV cartoon called Wolverine and the X-men.
W: I just finished shooting a TV cartoon called Wolverine and the X-men.

B: I hear you just finished starring in a game Ultamate Alliance 2. What was is like?
W: The usual. You make friends and enemies everywhere you go.
B: What do you mean by that?
W: Oh nothing.. It's just that some idiot heroes and some enemies in Marvel went to a side led by Iron man. He's been taking on Me and Captain America and our team..... I probably said to much about the game.....
B:No no, thats fine. Anyway. How's the X-Men?
W: The Usual. Councils still onto the mutants. We're still annoyed.
B: Right. Thanks for the chat Wolvie...
W: Hey. No problemo.
Stay tuned as I have a chat to a wise cracking web head. ( Obviously it's Spiderman!)
Barto
Barto
No comments:
Post a Comment