Friday, July 24, 2009

Rise of Rhino


Hey Guys!

To celebrate the release of Bolt I caught up with one of the stars of the flick Rhino!

Barto: Hey Rhino what are you up to?
Rhino: Nothing much, Just rolling around.

B: So are you a hamster?
R: No no i'm a frog......OF COURSE IM A HAMSTER! But im no ordinary hamster. I'm one sixth wolf with a bit of Wolverine thrown in there.

B: Are you a fan of Bolt?
R: Heck yeah! Bolt is the coolest thing in my life! He can outrun speeding missiles, he can burn solid metal whith his heat vision and my favorite is that he can obliterate giant structures with his super bark! Bolt is AWESOME!

B: You recently got the chance to meet Bolt didn't you?
R: I did - every second i spent in bolt's company became the nem greatest second of my life.

B: Did Bolt teach you anything?
R: If Bolt taught me one thing it was never abandon a friend in need.

B: Sounds like you're a big admirer of Bolt?
R: Oh I am. Everyone needs a hero. Everyone needs someone who can show them that the impossible is possible.

B: Last question. What do you do in your spare time?
R: I roll around, hang with Bolt and check out Barto Bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment