Friday, September 10, 2010

Sorry. but we're booked!

Well Sorry I havent blogged in a while but that is because I'm READING!
Lucky me! 3 of my favorite series has got a new book JUST out! They are:-


Skuldduggery Pleasant: Mortal Coil,
Cherub: Shadow wave,
Phoenix Files: Mutation!
OMG!

I've recently finished Mortal Coil so I'll introduce you to Skulduggery first

SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
This is one for older readers. Its about a girl Stephanie who discovers Magic and an alive Skeleton (Skulduggery Pleasant). She gets in all sorts of trouble stopping Baddies! EPIC
5 books so far


CHERUB
This one is definantly for older kids! Its about James Adams who is recruitedto CHERUB an agency of Kid Spys. He goes on Missions to bring down all sorts of Baddies! SO GOOD!
12 books so far

PHOENIX FILES
Luke's Mum gets a job in a remote part of Phoenix. He realises somethings going on when the Phone and Internet is down. He teams up with Jordan and Peter to find out just whats going on!
3 books

So Start Reading TODAY!
Barto








1 comment:

  1. I like Zac Power and Captin underpants books. from dash

    ReplyDelete