Saturday, June 26, 2010

BORDEM BUSTERS!!

HOLIDAYS AT LAST!!
Some of us are going somewhere for the hols and doing some thing while others (ME) are stuck at home....BORED! BORE NO MORE! I have the perfect solution for you! Pick your personality and read on!


GAMER
1. Got Wi-Fi? Connect up with your fave game and battle it out for FIFA Glory or Race your heart out on Mario Kart!
2. Wanna play something new without splurging your Cash? Try some of my fave free sites with games galore like
3. Check out the Nintendo Connection Tour! I went and loved it! Check out my previous post bout it for all the deets!
4. Get friends over for a Game Off
5. Watch Good Game on ABC2 Monday night and Good Game SP on ABC3 on Saturday nights!

MUSICIAN
1. Check Out iTunes for some of the coolest and maddest music around!
2.Get your friends over and play a music trivia game! play a 5 second peek of the song from your iPod and see who gets it first! Add in other games as well! Like Music Scene It!
3. Start a Band! Learn an Instrument and play one of your fave songs! Just get the music of the internet!
MOVIER
1. Check out a Movie! there are plenty out there just pick one!
2. Write a review on a Movie you've seen!
3. Make a movie! Wrirte a script, get actors and FILM!

PRANKSTER
1. Check Out http://www.prankpatrol.com.au/ for all the coolest Pranks!

ATHLETE
1. Play Footy or Soccer or whatever your fancy with some mates!
2. Watch some sport! There is so much on! Check the sport section in the TV guide!
3. Create a sport Comp with your friends! Have 2 teams and 5 rounds and play to VICTORY!

Well, Thats all I got! This Holiday's, I aim to break a world record!
Seeya!
Barto

2 comments:

  1. Hi James
    I love your blog-you have talked about my two favourite websites-miniclip and club penguin!
    I will be back again soon.

    From
    Big Al

    ReplyDelete